1) I am thankful for the kind people I meet through blogging.
2) I am thankful for nasal spray and Ibuprofen because otherwise this week would have been REALLY tough for me!
3) I love the vibe of Hard-Fi's "Cash Machine". However, the message is quite sociocritical. I guess they are not that famous so maybe you enjoy listening to a new band you did not know yet.
4) I am thankful that we could go to hippo therapy on Thursday. Due to the weather we nearly had to cancel it but it did not rain so we could go. And Sunny had so much fun yesterday, he laughed and squealed with delight all the time!
5) I am thankful that I will have two job interviews next week! I am curious and looking forward to that, but I am also a bit nervous.
6) I am so glad that we found the perfect SLP after several attempts. She is loving, kind, eager to learn, and understands Sunny and me so very much. It is good to have her in our lives.
7) I am happy that Sunny's SLP was over the moon yesterday when I showed her the communication journal I made for Sunny. She had never heard of it before and noted down everything about it. She said that it was a brilliant idea she could also use for other kids she treats. I love how open-minded she is and how she lets me teach her although she is the professional.
I was also very flattered when she told me how impressed she was that I always bend over backwards and turn the world upside down for my son. How I do so much for him and then some more. It felt good to hear that because very often I doubt myself and think that I could and should do so much more and then I have a bad conscience. So it was nice to hear that she thinks it is impressive what I do.
8) I am thankful for "Radler". It is a mixture of 50 % beer and 50 % lemonade and I love it. Right now I am enjoying one with grapefruit lemonade. Hmmm!
9) I am thankful that Sunny is feeling so much better. Now I would like to be thankful for feeling better, too! ;-)
10) I am thankful for my new pillow. My old one was really, really old and tonight I will sleep with my new one for the first time. Yay!
10+1) I am thankful that I just managed to write at least one of the blog posts I have been wanting to write for weeks now: our beautiful encounter in Cologne cathedral some weeks ago. Although it is late and I am tired, so I am signing off to bed now.
A Fly on our (Chicken Coop) Wall, Considerings, Finding Ninee, Getting Literal, i can say mama, I Want Backsies, Rewritten, Steps into Parenthood, Thankful Me, The Wakefield Doctrine